Resources for Helping Your Small Business Thrive Despite COVID-19
If you’re a small business owner, the coronavirus pandemic has probably been a major disruption in your life. In the event you’ve been forced to close your doors, you will need to take
a new approach to keep your employees and retain your customers. Below, learn about types of funding you can get to help keep your business afloat, and discover what things you can do to revamp your business while you’re waiting to reopen.
- Look into financial resources that might help small businesses through COVID-19.
- Check your business insurance policy to learn if COVID-related losses may be covered.
- If you have employees, make sure you understand your responsibilities toward them.
- If you choose to let employees work from home, check the liabilities you might face.
- Choose software for communicating, such as Zoom for video conferences.
- Work on ways that your remote team members can maintain their sense of belonging.
- If your doors are temporarily closed, take the time to revamp your marketing strategy.
- Consider drafting new marketing materials to reach customers in new ways.
- Enlist the help of digital marketing services.
- Find animators for hire who could help you with your graphics.
Many things are still unknown about COVID-19 and its impact on small businesses. However, help is available from many outside sources. And with your doors temporarily closed, it’s the perfect opportunity to try out new ideas for your business.